Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Sunday morning-- pure bliss. What seems to happen between the first few seonds of the day when you can fool yourself into believing you have a day off and the dread that shortly follows that your "weekend" is over and 1) you haven't rested yet, 2) you haven't completed your task list, and 3) you forgot to take time to have some fun?

What can a workin mum do to feel that the weekend was worth waiting for? Afterall, come tomorrow morning we will be counting down to Friday night again??

My first offering is to find something to do on Monday (and the rest of the week) that you just love to do, and hopefully you can support the household with the income from it. I have had the wonderful experience of waiting for Monday a few times in life. You know what they say, "do what you love and you'll never work another day!"

My next offering is to make you a priority. Yes, I am also talking to myself. How do you do that? I would love to surpass the cliche and learn some valid ideas that are meaningful and pratical.

Love to hear from you!!

No comments: